Effective presentation and communication skills are key influencers in the world of business. Delivering presentations is an inevitable part of corporate life and essential to persuade and motivate your colleagues and clients.
Presentation and oratory are not inherited skills but can most certainly be taught and practised. Even a quiet introvert can learn to deliver powerful presentations with confidence and excellence.
So what are some of the advantages of delivering effective presentations? Sales pitches, internal training and development programs, business development presentations, cascading corporate communication and plans, building better relationships – all require good presentation and public speaking skills.
By the end of the Effective Presentation Skills Training Course, participants will be able to:
- Create clear-cut objectives for the presentation
- Assess factors to construct presentations to deliver key ideas
- Arrest audience attention applying enhanced introduction techniques and attention-grabbing techniques
- Plan presentations being mindful of the audience
- Learn methods, tools, and techniques for memorable and powerful presentations
- Understand the language of non-verbal communication
- Develop body management and portray confident body language
- Learn how to improve the quality of the voice
- Neutralise accents – received English Pronunciation
- Develop persuasive communication style and techniques
- Learn relaxation and destress techniques
- Deal with challenging questions during and post-presentation
- Understand the concepts of motivation and positive influence toward compelling actions